Bonfire Recruitment are working with a leading agricultural manufacturing company based in Lincolnshire, to recruit a Sales Manager.
This role will be diverse, interesting and rewarding. You will be responsible for all aspects of the trading function for OMEX Agriculture Ltd.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional trader and hands-on with business development opportunities. They will work alongside the finance, operations and sales teams advising on all trading matters and guiding the best path of growth for the business.
• Lead and develop trading activities.
• Ensure profit levels meet business/market requirements liaising with Sales
• Provide leadership to the company’s trading strategy, to optimise the financial performance and strategic position.
• Actively manage supply/demand balances and position throughout the year.
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Take ultimate responsibility for ensuring sufficient raw materials are available for production and sales demand at all times.
• Manage ongoing relationships with suppliers, evaluate and recommend vendors.
• Take responsibility for all raw material transactions, calculate costings of raw materials both for margins and quotations.
• Ensure that all trading regulatory requirements are met.
• Risk management.
• Analyse and manage business development opportunities.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external stakeholders.
• Responsibility for managing the industrial and environmental product groups within OMEX Agriculture Ltd’s portfolio offering.
Candidate Requirements :
- Chemicals or other commodity trading experience
- Strong finance and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Contract management experience
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, dynamic and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Energetic and highly motivated in pursuit of business growth and success.
- UK and international travel
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills at all levels are essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Have a desire to make improvements
- Be collaborative – listen to, and work with other team
- Have great attention to detail
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
To be considered for this vacancy please click on the apply button, submitting a recent copy of your CV. Following review, if your details are of interest, our lead recruiter will be in contact to discuss further. Due to the high volume of applications for this role, we will not be able to give direct feedback, unless requested, if you are unsuccessful for shortlisting.
About Bonfire Recruitment :
Bonfire Recruitment has relationships with a selected number of manufacturers throughout the UK.
We have a strong understanding of how each of our partner sites operate and what type of candidates will suit best for the role.
If you do have any questions on the role please call Melanie Porter directly on 0141 354 1403.
Possible Previous Job Titles :
Trading Manager, Sales Manager, Trading, Stock market, Business Development Manager