Bonfire recruitment is retained in the recruitment of a Project Manager with EPC, EPCm or LSTK with UK or European working experience for a significant permanent opportunity at its growing client in Derbyshire, UK.
Our multi-faceted EPC client has an opportunity for a Mechanical, Chemical or Process engineer to project manage significant high value heavy engineering projects in the UK and Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the successful and safe execution of assigned projects, so that HSE, time, cost and quality targets are achieved and to ensure client satisfaction
- Apply the best Project Management practice on all projects, to facilitate effective and successful project completion.
- Manage the execution strategies for all assigned projects ensuring the most effective approach is taken and there is a common basis for planning by all functions
- Create and manage a coherent and robust approach to project activities
- All project reviews, including risk reviews to allow the business to accurately assess the status of the project
- Identify potential adverse future events on projects and take timely corrective action, so that risks to achievement of the project objectives are eliminated
- Provide input to estimating and tendering activity as required, including undertaking the duties of Bid Manager so that all relevant issues, actions and risks are understood and taken into account
- Lead the identification and allocation of suitable resource for the project
- Develop and mentor of staff to ensure that there is a capable succession plan
To be considered the successful candidate is expected to:
- Be degree qualified within a Mechanical or Electrical engineering discipline
- Have a minimum of 5 years management accountability plus a minimum of 5 years project management experience.
- Must have experience preparing large complex project delivery plans and packages
- Have experience dealing with EPC, EPCm or LSTK project types
Our client offers an excellent permanent rewards package with long term stability and opportunity.
Should you have this experience and keen to learn more please apply via the weblink attaching a copy of your most recent CV.