Bonfire Recruitment are working with a leading agricultural manufacturing company based in Lincolnshire, to recruit an Project Engineer.
This role will be diverse, interesting and rewarding. You will be responsible for developing and delivering projects through various stages from feasibility to planning/detailed design and onto installation and commissioning as well as assessing and improving existing plant and installations.
• Planning and managing the delivery of projects
• Monitoring, training and developing a team – multiskilling, succession planning and apprenticeships programmes
• Defining and implementing engineering and maintenance strategy
• Assist in project budgets, forecasts and administration and report to management on project progress.
• Defining and setting KPIs, measuring the team against them and driving improvements from them
• Provide technical support for environmental remediation and litigation projects
• Instilling an improvement culture in the engineering team and helping the rest of the business deliver improvement projects
• Work closely with all staff to continually improve health, safety, security and environment across the business
• Identifying maintenance improvement opportunities and developing an action plan to deliver.
• Maintaining an awareness of technological developments
• Co-ordinate out-of-production-hours activities and deliver planned work to time/cost/quality requirements
• Provide engineering management information, technical information, expertise and support
• Budget planning and responsibility
• Develop site specific health and safety protocols such as spill contingency plans and inspection regimes
• Ensuring compliance with environmental regulations and permit conditions
Candidate Requirements :
- A degree in an Engineering discipline
- Extensive chemical and environmental knowledge
- Be able to demonstrate clear and successful project management skills and technical competence in the field of engineering with a focus on the environment
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to push the boundaries of existing knowledge and the ability to take the lead
- Proven track record of dealing with regulators and contractors
- Ability to interpret and work to British and international standards
- Mentoring and guiding junior members of staff
- Computer literate
- Good written and oral communication skills are essential
- Some UK travel
- Have a desire to make improvements
- Be collaborative – listen to, and work with other team
- Have great attention to detail
- To be able to prioritise, organise and plan and understand the consequences of plans and actions
To be considered for this vacancy please click on the apply button, submitting a recent copy of your CV. Following review, if your details are of interest, our lead recruiter will be in contact to discuss further. Due to the high volume of applications for this role, we will not be able to give direct feedback, unless requested, if you are unsuccessful for shortlisting.
About Bonfire Recruitment :
Bonfire Recruitment has relationships with a selected number of manufacturers throughout the UK.
We have a strong understanding of how each of our partner sites operate and what type of candidates will suit best for the role.
If you do have any questions on the role please call Melanie Porter directly on 0141 354 1403.
Possible Previous Job Titles :
Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Supervisor, Design Engineer, Design Manager, EHS