Bonfire recruitment is retained with a UK multi-disciplined engineering consultancy in the recruitment of a permanent detail orientated Project Engineer for a hands on, project engineering opportunity to focus on multiple high value projects from their office in South Yorkshire, UK
Our multi-faceted EPC client has an opportunity for a driven and qualified project engineer who has demonstrable working knowledge within heavy industry such as Process and Chemical industries, Utilities, Mining, Aggregates, Minerals.
Responsibilities are all encompassing and will touch on most disciplines such as HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, instrumentation systems, process, piping, telecommunications, quality assurance, control processes, and health and safety.
As a lead engineer you will take ownership of your projects from a hands-on perspective and protect the Company's financial rights within budget, time schedules, statutory requirements and Company procedures, ensuring compliance with HSE and QA/QC policies and customer satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist with task planning, resource management, preparation of documentation
- Liaise with clients, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Manage project works, coordination of sub-contractor activities.
- Monitor and report on project progress and budget spend
- Enhance relationships in dealings with clients, consultants and regulatory authorities
- Manage & review contract documents
- Manage resource effectively and to achieve contract completion within budget and time frame.
- Aspire to lead in an EPC project team to ensure timeframes and customer satisfaction are met and HSE and regulatory requirements adhered to.
To be considered the successful candidate is expected to:
- Be degree qualified within an engineering discipline
- Have at least 5 years demonstrable project engineering experience working with highly complex international projects
- Have engineered projects in excess of £5m
- Have experience within land based site projects ideally within Chemicals, Process, Minerals, Aggregates , metals , utilities etc.
Our client offers an excellent permanent rewards package and long - term stability.
Should you have this experience and keen to learn more please apply via the weblink attaching a copy of your most recent CV.