Bonfire Recruitment is proud to be retained with an innovative growing SME manufacturing organisation in the recruitment of a permanent Process Engineer for travelling to client sites internationally.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering of growing company that has received numerous awards and grants that support a strong innovation and development strategy, The company is continuing on its growth strategy with ambitious targets for the future.
The role will require the successful individual to responsible and accountable for the installation and commission for company products onto client sites. You must be happy to travel at short notice.
You will be the ambassador and key contact for business during the commissioning phase. You will need to identify all site installation issues and threats to commissioning activities.
• Ensuring all projects are completed to customer satisfaction
• Provide introduction and training on equipment onsite
• Previous experience within a similar commissioning position, working with capital equipment.
• Engineering degree qualified
• Technical knowledge of process plant and systems
• High level of fault finding experience
• Be able to work individually and happy to travel at short notice
• Proactive – able to think on their own require little guidance/management
• Ability to engage at all levels in an organisation (management to shop floor)
• Active thinker and self-starter
Full job description available on request, therefore if you would like to be considered apply now
If you have any questions please contact Scott Buchanan on email@example.com
Helping Manufacturing Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.