Bonfire Recruitment are retained in the recruitment of a permanent Mechanical Design Engineer to focus on a unique role of integrating individual industrial plant into bespoke high value packages for its growing and innovative EPC client in Derbyshire , UK.
This role is suited to an engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- 3D CAD draughting and modelling
- Interface bespoke plant designs to ensure package conforms to appropriate standards and performance levels
- Create design specifications for complex high value packages
- Review existing supply chain and “negotiate” additional suppliers / solutions to ensure parts are cost effectively sourced
- Problem solving engineering challenges driven by bespoke design and different site environments
- The preferred candidate is expected to:
- Be degree qualified in an engineering discipline or time-served and QBE
- Have demonstrable experience of machine assembly layouts and integrating engineering packages
- Have a minimum of 10 years design engineering experience in an industrial, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Be 3D AutoCAD Literate
We offer a market leading benefits package inclusive of personal development and an opportunity to have end to end control on the projects undertaken.
Should you have this background and wish to learn more please apply via the weblink in the first instance ensuring to attach a copy of your most recent CV.