Bonfire Recruitment is retained in the recruitment of a permanent Lead Electrical Engineer for its established and growing EPCM client in Derbyshire, UK.
- Coordinate plant design with client supply
- Contribute to electrical design, Sign off design of panels, MCC and electrical systems
- Manage Vendor Electrical Interfaces
- Electrical Design of Mains Incomer , Transformers , Plant power distribution supply systems and similar
- Responsible for the technical review & approval or rejection of design documents which will include design calculations, plans & layouts, small power distribution board schedules, fault analysis calculations
- Lead the electrical aspects of the company’s projects inclusive of HV & LV Cable Management
- Qualified Electrical Engineer by Degree/Diploma or time served.
- Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Chartered electrical engineer (preferred)
- 5 Years demonstrable UK working experience within a senior electrical engineering role ideally with leadership / project management responsibilities
Our client offers an excellent comprehensive rewards package and career path reflective of the successful candidate’s background & experience.
Should you have this background and interested in learning more about this unique position please apply via the weblink in the first instance