Bonfire Recruitment is retained in the recruitment of a permanent Lead Control & Instrumentation Engineer ( C&I) for its established and growing EPCM client in Derbyshire, UK.
- Design of plant control systems from P&ID, equipment package data, and operation requirements.
- Definition of control system panels, and executing design, or signing off and checking design by 3rd parties
- Review and acceptance of vendor control system requirements
- Drafting and detailing control philosophy documentation, and control software design basis
- Degree (Engineering, or control systems), or qualified by experience
- Have significant installation, design and commissioning of control packages.
- Must be familiar with Siemens S7 and similar equipment and software.
- Experience in software writing, (preferred)
- Have demonstrable experience of designing and approving a control philosophy,
Our client offers an excellent comprehensive rewards package and career path reflective of the successful candidate’s background & experience.
Should you have this background and interested in learning more about this unique position please apply via the weblink in the first instance