Bonfire Recruitment are working on a retained basis with a leading specialist food manufacturing company based in Northampton, to recruit a High Risk Manager.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Production Manager or a career driven Production Supervisor to take on a new challenge and develop.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, this role will be diverse, interesting and rewarding. The role will be responsible for leading a team of Supervisors / Team Leaders. You will enjoy managing people and have an engaging style to drive and motivate your team; you will know when to adopt a ‘hands on’ approach and when to empower your team to take the lead.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, and being a key member of the management team, responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the formulating / completing of the daily production schedules.
- Evaluating the performance of Supervisors and Team Leaders against designated instructions.
- The overall monitoring of stock levels to ensure correct production is achieved.
- Liaising with Supervisors / Team Leaders to monitor quality issues so that standards aren’t compromised.
- Training and retraining where required.
- Ensuring comprehensive traceability control.
- Ensuring residual control is maintained and monitored effectively by Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Continuous housekeeping compliance / improvement.
The preferred candidate is expected to have:
- A proven track record within a production management or supervisory position within food manufacturing, ideally within the chilled foods industry.
- Significant factory production experience, preferably in a High Care environment
- The ability to inspire the production team to achieve the highest standards
- Experience of working within a family business
Should you have this experience and are interested in learning more please contact Melanie Porter by sending your most recent CV via the webpage.
Interviews will start commencing in July 2018
About Bonfire Recruitment
Bonfire Recruitment has exclusive relationships with a selected number of manufacturers throughout the UK.
We have a strong understanding of how each of our partnered businesses operate and what type of candidates will suit best for the role.
Helping Manufacturing Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.
Possible Previous Job Titles :
Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, High Care Supervisor, High Care Team Leader, Manufacturing Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Leader