Bonfire Recruitment are working with a leading agricultural manufacturing company based in Lincolnshire, to recruit a Finance Manager.
This role will be diverse, interesting and rewarding. You will be responsible for developing and delivering projects through various stages from feasibility to planning/detailed design and onto installation and commissioning as well as assessing and improving existing plant and installations.
• Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy
• To optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position
• Take overall control of the company’s accounting function including budget preparation, cash flow forecasts, sales ledger, purchase ledger, expense control, debt collection and credit limits, banking including foreign currency management, inventory reporting and control.
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision- making as appropriate.
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Lead and develop the finance team.
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
• Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external stakeholders.
• Co-ordinate out-of-production-hours activities and deliver planned work to time/cost/quality requirements.
• Support procurement, trading and contract management.
• Responsible for Statutory accounts preparation and year-end audit package.
Candidate Requirements :
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Corporate tax experience
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Energetic and highly motivated in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, dynamic and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- UK and international travel
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Have a desire to make improvements
- Be collaborative – listen to, and work with other team
- Have great attention to detail
- Staff management, mentoring and team building skills
To be considered for this vacancy please click on the apply button, submitting a recent copy of your CV. Following review, if your details are of interest, our lead recruiter will be in contact to discuss further. Due to the high volume of applications for this role, we will not be able to give direct feedback, unless requested, if you are unsuccessful for shortlisting.
About Bonfire Recruitment :
Bonfire Recruitment has relationships with a selected number of manufacturers throughout the UK.
We have a strong understanding of how each of our partner sites operate and what type of candidates will suit best for the role.
If you do have any questions on the role please call Melanie Porter directly on 0141 354 1403.
Possible Previous Job Titles :
Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Control Chief, Accounting Supervisor, Finance Supervisor