Bonfire Recruitment is retained with a UK multi-disciplined capital equipment manufacturer in the recruitment of a permanent field based Project Engineering Manager to focus the build of multiple high value projects on a global basis.
Our multi faceted client has as a unique and innovative product that that is highly sought after within mining, aggregates, minerals , process and chemical industries and presently we have an opportunity for a driven qualified engineer who has demonstrable High value EPC project build experience and successful completion of International plants.
Responsibilities will include the project management of most disciplines on site including civil, HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, instrumentation systems, telecommunications, quality assurance and control processes, and health and safety.
You will manage the EPC projects and protect the Company's financial rights within budget, time schedules, statutory requirements and Company procedures, ensuring compliance with HSE and QA/QC policies and customer satisfaction
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare the project execution plan for management review and approval and manage the approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives.
- Enhance relationships in dealings with clients, consultants and regulatory authorities
- Manage & review EPC contract documents
- Manage resource effectively and to achieve contract completion within budget and time frame.
- Lead an EPC Project Team to ensure timeframes and customer satisfaction are met and HSE and regulatory requirements adhered to.
To be considered the successful candidate is expected to :
- Be degree qualified within an engineering discipline
- Have at least 5 years demonstrable EPC Project management experience working ideally working on long term international projects
- Have managed projects in excess of £5m
- Have experience within land based site projects ideally within Minerals , Aggregates , chemicals , metals etc.
Please note this role will involve living overseas for long periods.
Our client offers an excellent permanent rewards package and long - term stability.
Should you have this experience and keen to learn more please apply via the weblink attaching a copy of your most recent CV.
If you have any questions please contact Scott Buchanan on email@example.com or call 0141 354 1387
Helping Manufacturing Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.