Bonfire recruitment have a prestigious opportunity for an Engineering Specialist who has significant Materials Handling experience to lead and direct the growth of a materials handling supply chain within a growing manufacturing organisation in Derbyshire, UK.
We are retained in attracting a first-rate Materials Handling Engineering Specialist / Leader who has projects and/or proposals experience within a Minerals Processing, Surveying, Mining, Quarrying or similar Mechanical perspective.
Reporting to the director this opportunity will empower you to lead the growth of a significant materials handling supply chain and grow this department within the established and growing organisation. This is a hands on role which will allow you to create technical specifications and proposals from concept and empower you and your team to execute these projects successfully.
It is expected the preferred candidate will meet at least 6 of the following criteria:
- Be an Industry related qualified engineer ( Degree, Diploma , Experience)
- Have a minimum of 8 years demonstrable Woking experience within Minerals Processing, Surveying, Mining, Quarrying or similar Mechanical industry
- Have equipment manufacturing and/or in-house design specification experience
- Have site experience installing & commissioning high value plant
- Have the ability to understand and adjust equipment specifications to ensure equipment package meets client’s bespoke requirements. (from standard packages)
- Have the capability of taking full ownership ensuring work is fully completed with no gaps
- Experience in leading engineering support teams
- Customer engagement and the ability liaise at all levels
- Be technically astute and have the ability to communicate this jargon with customers
We offer a significant rewards package that is designed to attract the best in class talent within the minerals processing industry.
Should you have this materials handling or similar industry experience please apply in the first instance via the weblink attaching your most recent CV.