Bonfire Recruitment are retained in the recruitment of a permanent Package Design Integration Engineer who can maximise usage of AutoCAD Plant 3D for a unique opportunity of integrating individual industrial process plant projects for its growing and innovative EPCM client in Derbyshire , UK.
This exciting long-term role in state of the art facilities is suited to an engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Plant layout and interface design
- Layout & development of process plant packages
- Ensure layout is effective, practical, workable, safe and maintenance friendly
- Identify construction clashes and detail interface connections between equipment packages
- Interface bespoke plant designs to ensure package conforms to appropriate standards and performance levels
- Problem solve engineering challenges driven by bespoke design and different site environments
The preferred candidate is expected to:
- Be a qualified design engineer through experience or education
- Have demonstrable experience of managing design process and design interfaces with other engineering disciplines
- Have AutoCAD Plant 3D experience, Solidworks working knowledge in addition would be extremely helpful
- Demonstrable Experience of pipe/cable/ducting/supports routing
- Have demonstrable experience of integrating engineering packages in an industrial, site, engineering or manufacturing environment
We offer a market leading benefits package inclusive of personal development and an opportunity to have full autonomy (with support) on projects worked
Should you have this background and wish to learn more please apply via the weblink in the first instance ensuring to attach a copy of your most recent CV.